Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Feeling A Lot Like Christmas Around Here ...


I hope you all had a truly fun and festive weekend ? This weekend was busy for us. We made pretty cocktail stirrers and Winter Warmer bags for our annual Christmas Lunch get together with friends. We finished trimming our tree, I managed a spot of do it yourself in the flat, but didn't get too far (getting messy with glue and tinsel was far more appealing than painting door frames !). We wrapped a zillion Christmas presents and have enjoyed the week opening our mini advent gifts. 

If you would like to see more hop on over here to my Instagram account.

Have a sweet day.

Love Chrissi xo

8 comments:

Shelby said...

sounds like a PERFECT weekend! Love hose tinsel drink stirrers and your festive wrapping :)
xoxo

Kristen said...

I would love to see how you made those stirrers! SOOOO cute. They would work great with a holiday party I'm planning. Thanks so much for stopping by! Your blog is lovely.

Chrissi Holt said...

@kristen those stirrers are super easy to make! Maybe I can do a tutorial? Thanks for stopping by my blog too and I am totally loving yours and the sweet little doggie with pink hair lol.

Love Chrissi xo

London Caker said...

What a fantastic way to spend a weekend! It all looks lovely x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anna | Today I like Blog said...

so cute pictures!!!!!!
have a nice weekend!

SelenaThePlaces said...

Happy New Year, Chrissi! I can't wait to see what the New Year brings for us!

xoxo
Selena